How to install mods
Farming simulator 2013 mods:
When you download a mod file it will usually come in one of three file types.
1. EXE These are the easiest to install. Once the file has downloaded just double click on it and when it runs it will install itself, done, run the game and test it.
2. RAR These are compressed files, these can contain any files or folders which have been compressed to make downloading quicker. When the download finishes you need to extract all the files within the rar file. You will usually end up with either exe files or zip files. RAR files are also used for the map downloads and will usually require extracting to your data folder.
3. ZIP These too are compressed files. Check to see what files are contained within them. If there are zip or exe files then these will need to be extracted and exe files run. If a zip file contains the mod itself then the zip file needs to be copied into the mods folder of the game. XP: User\My Games\FarmingSimulator2013\Mods Vista: Documents\My Games\FarmingSimulator2013\Mods. Dont forget that if you have the German version the folder names will be slightly different.
Windows XP and later will open zip files but you will need Winrar or a similar program to open rar files. These programs will also work with zip files.
Only ZIP files will work in the mods folder. RAR files will not work.
How to install free farming simulator 2013 mods:
When you download a mod it will be in .zip format ( unless you have “run” a .exe mod ).
Go to your downloads : C:\Users\Username\Downloads, and drag the mod into the following folder :
Once the mod is in there it should work.
If the mod still doesn’t work then it’s possible you need to unzip the mod.
You can use 7zip for this which is available for free download @ http://www.7-zip.org/ ( the download links are on the top right so select the link that corresponds to your OS ).
Once the mod is unzipped there will be a folder containing more .zip files …. These then need to be dragged into your mods folder @ C:\Users\Username\Documents\My Games\FarmingSimulator2013\mods.
- ls 2013 mods exe
- mods farming simulator 2013 exe
- how to install mods
- free mods farming simulator